Monday 8 March 2010

On the go


This week is going to be busy busy busy.

It is amazing when you step back and look at what you have planned in a specific time frame. Somehow it does not seem like there are that many hours in a week. I need to make time for homework in there somewhere and a bit of revision.

The cat is not going to be happy that I am out most of this week. He thinks that the world revolves around him and that I should be at home worshipping him.

I am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully it will be as relaxing and nice as last weekend was. Dinner out, a visit to the movies, a wander in the sunshine with my love (the two legged one - not the four legged and furry one). Time spent together, which is a luxury for us.

One thing I will be doing this week is taking time to smell the roses.... or any flower that presents itself. Like this lovely hellebore that was growing in a friend's garden. So cool and elegant. Nodding its head in the wind with carefree nonchalance, as if to say "you can batter me with your power, but I will survive".

I took the photo with my iphone, but wish I had my proper camera with me as it would have been lovely to capture its translucent petals and vibrant yellow stamen with better equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment